The Sugared Plum was held last year (2007). For this years show- please check out Oh Sweet Sadie!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Set, GO!

Whew! That was fun! I can't thank all y'all enough for braving the cold and coming out. We had a fantastic turnout and it seemed everyone had a great time and found a treasure or 2 or 17 to take home. There is talk of a re-run early February, pre-Valentines Day repeat? Anyone want to? Feel free to let us know what we could do better, what did you love, what didn't work, what would you like to see more of, less of (no kissing booths)? I don't know if you are still out there now that the dust has settled, but if you are-feel free to leave a comment. (Thanks for the kind emails)

1 comment:

Karmel Design said...

Dani-
I can't tell you how much fun I had! You did a fantastic job marketing the boutique and I was very impressed with the amount of traffic your beautiful home received!

I am truly amazed at the talent of all of the wonderful ladies there and it was such a pleasure meeting women who share the same passion for creativity that I do.

Thank you so much for the opportunity!

~Karmel